“Valorant” was released last June 2020 by Riot Games. As soon as it was made available to the public, it quickly became one of the most favored free-to-play first-person hero shooter games. This team-based game has a futuristic setting. Players get to be one of the agents. Players are assigned to two teams, either to attack or defend. Each team is consists of five players. The agents chosen has unique abilities.
The Agents In Valorant
Before you take the valorant quiz, make sure that you are familiar with each of the agents that you can be assigned. Currently, the game has a total of 16 agents – Astra, Breach, Brimstone, Cypher, Jett, KAY/O, Killjoy, Omen, Phoenix, Raze, Reyna, Sage, Skye, Sova, Viper, and Yoru. Here are the abilities of each agent that you should know of.
- A controller who can protect her team with blackholes, smokees, and stuns. Her abilities are Gravity Well, Nebula/Dissipate, Nova Pulse, and Cosmic Dive.
- An initiator who is great at playing through opponents especially those positioned to hold chokepoints.
- A tactical commando with minimap abilities. This agent throws smoke grenades, fire napalms, airstrikes, and buffs allied agents.
- A spy who is great at gathering information and setting up trip wires.
- The most mobile agent that is perfect for duels. She doesn’t have that much utility but has smoke grenades and the ability to engage/fash and get into high positions using boost jumps.
- KAY/O. A vital part of the team for his “Suppression” ability, flash and molly, and also a potent engage ultimate so he can be resurrected by his teammates.
- A German agent who is great at information gathering, area control, and the ability to disarm enemies. She uses turrets, traps, and mines.
- A flanker who can teleport and strike sneakily at any angle. He uses a smoke grenade and can go through walls and cut the vision of his enemies.
- He is a pyromancer who uses fire to fight enemies. He uses fire to create walls, flashbangs, and the AoE molotov. He also has the ability to resurrect when he dies.
- An expert in explosives with the most kill potential. She has everything in her kits like a remotely detonated grenade, cluster bomb, rocket launcher, and a robot.
- She may lack utility but she has the raw killing power. She can turn invisible, heal herself, be intangible, and inflict Nearsight.
- The only healer in the game using her healing orb. She also uses ice to block enemies.
- a commando with animal-based utility. She can be an initiator or support that can help the team engage, scout, and heal.
- A master archer with an owl drone to mark enemy spots. He also has the ability to track opponents.
- She can kill using her toxic gas. Viper can create a ‘poison room’ making her great for planting bombs.
- A duelist with one of the highest skill caps. He relies on his knowledge of the map and knows where opponents are.
Start Taking Valorant Quiz
You can always visit QuizApes if you want to take some entertaining quizzes for Valorant. The site has various quizzes and tests in different entertainment fields. There are currently two main quiz types at QuizApes – Gaming and Personality Tests. Now that you know all the basics about Valorant, you are all set to start taking the quiz.